With inclusivity at our core, we're committed to building a company and products that serve everybody. From first-time investors to seasoned professionals - we believe financial intelligence is for everyone.Our team of engineers, designers, investors, and more hail from all over the world. What we have in common is a burning desire to make investing more accessible and understandable for all.
Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred
- Experienced in multi-culture working environments before, technology companies or headhunting agency experience preferred
As we grow, we need a masterful Product Designer to create high-impact work across our app and web digital product experiences. Product Designers here create quality deliverables, executing against UX goals and priorities with limited guidance or direction. In this role, you will work across the entire design stack, explaining and debating the reasoning behind your product decisions.
- Must be computer savvy, meticulous, and goal-oriented with a keen eye for the smallest details.
- Must understand and be skilled at content design.
As a Product Manager, you would make it possible to launch new products and reach 10,000 users by the end of the year. The candidate with growth as the main focus, should be passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience, achieving product objectives, and working with multiple partners. Candidates are expected to have successful product growth experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Engineer related field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years working experience in product management, product marketing and user growth and worked closely with product and engineering teams
- Sensitive to customer demand and market change, and have the ability to mine demand and transform it into product and growth opportunities
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownershipExcellent communication skills (both written and verbal)